Tuesday, February 1

47 ELS AVENUE

Something kinda ooh, makes my heart go boom boom...♥

On youtube a lot of people do room tours just showing bits and bobs in their room and what they use every day.
Because my room was a mess, I decided to do a dresser tour. Just of my make up 'station' and where I do my hair and make up, also what are some of my favourite make up.
This is my jewellery box along with some of my favourite perfumes. The bigger bottles of perfume are Jean Paul Gautier and JLo. The littler perfumes are HUGO and Insolence.

This is my jewellery stand. With my keys on. To school I wear every bracelet on here, along with the black necklace that isn't very visible at the black. Every other day I wear all that as well, plus the three silver necklaces. I like jewellery. A lot.

This is the inside of my draw. It's quite organised. Everything has a place. Whether it's always in its place is another matter. In the top right there's all my contacts and next to it my glasses. The rest is all cosmetics and make up. But here's it in more detail...

this is all my make up along with my brushes, and my favourite nail polishes. I don't use every bit of this make up. But I'll show you my main stuff.

These are my main nail varnishes. The rest are in a union jack cake tin on my dresser.
(from left to right) Topshop Nails in 01. No7 Stay perfect in 115, 100 and 0.
My personal favourite is the Topshop one. It's a perfect subtle grey colour that goes with any outfit.

The far one on the left (l'oreal) and the one in the middle right (clinique) are my favourite eyeshadow brushes. They are good for doing small detailing and getting the inner corners perfect. The second one in from the left (No7) is my concealer brush and is so smooth and good at putting an even layer of concealer on. And last, but by no means least, is my Dior blush brush. It is the softest brush I've ever felt. I guess in this case, you really do pay for quality. Which is rare with make up.

Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse is probably a must have in every make up wearing teenage girls collection. It goes on well unless you have dry skin, but nothing a little moisturiser can't fix. My No7 concealer isn't the best concealer in the world, and I would recommend shopping around before getting this. But it does its job well and is a good cover up. My L'oreal blush mineral powder is a must have for me. I love it, this colour is perfect for me and is so easy to apply. Also, my No7 lose powder in medium transparent is a must have. Its so easy to use and although it's easy to get everywhere, it seems to be lasting forever!

These are all my main other bits. I take these everywhere with me and never go out without them on. On the left is like the mineral blush, but it's in black and has an eye-liner brush. Its a good eyeliner, but I prefer using it as a eyeshadow. Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara is like marmite. You either love it or you hate it, and I personally love it! Its the best mascara I've ever used and goes onto my lashes perfectly. Bonjour Paris is quite a cheap brand and has been known to having rubbish make up. But their pencil eyeliner is absolutely amazing. It draws on so well and stays on for hours. Next down is my Rimmel London eyebrow pencil. It's hard to use eyebrow pencils on blonde eyebrows, but this one works rather well. Finally, Soap and Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker's lip gloss. (if you'll pardon the pun ;D) It is such a nice colour and although it's a bit sticky, it does go on really well if you apply a thin layer of lip balm before.

Well, that's it. A very long blog to make up for my lack of blogs for the past two weeks or so.

1 comment:

  1. the first picture of your dressing table is cute. <3

    ReplyDelete