Wednesday, January 12

44 ELS AVENUE


four for you glen coco, you go glen coco! ♥

okay, so this is a quote from mean girls. 'cause it was the exact quote that was on the tv.

At the moment I've got a bit of an obsession with reading. I love books! All kinds of books I just love them! I so badly want a floor to ceiling bookshelf in my room. But I'd have to find somewhere to put it in my room. And get the books. In my life I've probably only read about fifty books. Bad I know. But I've gone through 3 books in the last two months and I just can't stop. I don't go out nowadays without a book in case I get bored. I also love my dads old fashioned books he used to read. They look like hard back dictionaries. But started reading one the other day and it was so good. I had to google one or two words but it wasn't too hard to comprehend.

I'm going to try to buy more books and convince my dad to either buy or build me a bookcase. It would be filled with books and notepads and cookbooks and just books books books! It would all be in order alphabetically. I'm now looking around my room wondering where I could put it. Going to go convince the 'rents. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. we have a floor to ceiling bookshelf.
    just outside shadi's room.
    it's from ikea but you might need to attach the extra bit to put on the top incase you have loads of books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha. my dad wont bother buying me it. plus it'll look weird in my room.

    ReplyDelete